Saturday, July 18, 2009

Wealth Of California Fonts



A Wealth
Of 
California Fonts    

__________________________________________________________
LA VIDA SCRIPT
  Ever since I moved to California, and moreover since I've moved to Hollywood, I've realized that there is a sense of design to everything, but some of my favorites of these are the fonts used on old signs. Sure I like the Architecture(in most cases) but it's really the fonts that excited me.


No matter how old or derelict, the fonts on these signs are pure genius.




*  

Some of the fonts you'll notice tell you exactly what the business might do... some are just fun... 




FOR EXAMPLE IS THIS SIGN ASKING US, WARNING US OR JUST TELLING US THIS LADY DONUT IS SINGLE?
THE FONT LEAVES YOU GUESSING AND PULLING OVER FOR DONUTS! 
  
                                           Miss Donuts Serif Caps>                                                                                                                     







CINERAMA ITALIC



  • Illiterate Smothie Brush






Egyptian Marquee Caps 




Gower Western Fancy






Over the next few days I'm gonna be taking some pics and posting em of my favorite fonts in Los Angeles & Surrounding.

Cheers*

No comments:

Post a Comment